PER/IADR Congress (September 12-15, 2012)
- IADR/AADR Policy on Full Disclosure - all speakers of oral presentations should include a slide listing any conflict of interest disclosures.
- Abstract Withdrawal & Presenter Change Request Form
- Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Presentation Guidelines - Note: Dimensions of the poster board are 95cm (width) x 160cm (height). The board will be used VERTICALLY. These are maximum dimensions but posters may be smaller.
- Important Dates for the Program
For additional information or inquiries about abstracts/presentations, please contact the Meetings Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and include PER in the subject line.
- Submission of your paper carries with it the obligation for you to present your abstract at the time and in the mode indicated in your acceptance letter.
Failure to present:
- July 13, 2012 is the deadline to withdraw an abstract without penalty. Unwarranted withdrawals after this deadline may be subject to penalty. Presenters who fail to present accepted papers may not submit papers for the next annual meeting, unless acceptable explanations are provided to the Global Headquarters in writing prior to the start of the meeting (DO NOT notify the session chair). Lack of institutional or grant travel funding is not an acceptable explanation.
- All presenters must register and pay the appropriate registration fee by the presenter pre-registration deadline date of July 13, 2012. If you do not register by July 13, 2012, you will not be allowed to present and your abstract was withdrawn from the online Scientific Program and the final printed Program Book.
- Presenters who need a visa to travel to Finland and who need an invitation letter from IADR in order to initiate the visa application process, should request a letter as soon as possible online when registering or via the printed registration form. If you have already registered and need a copy, please submit your request to IADR Registration at email@example.com or by phone at +1.703.548.0066 (membership department) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. You will need to provide your full legal name, date of birth, nationality and passport number. Letters of invitation are sent to only registered delegates and you can request a letter on the pre-registration form.
|January 2012||* Online abstract submission site opens.|
|April 13||* Deadline to submit an abstract (oral/poster).|
|May 15||* Notification letters of status emailed to all abstract submission presenters. (Presenters responsible for sharing decisions with co-authors).|
|July 2||* Extended deadline for Late-breaking News abstracts.|
* Presenter pre-registration deadline. If a presenter is not pre-registered by the deadline date, his/her abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the program and will not be citable as part of the Special Issue of the Journal of Dental Research.
* Deadline to withdraw an abstract without penalty. Unwarranted withdrawals after this deadline may be subject to penalty.
|Late July||* Presentation numbers emailed to presenters.|
|September 12-15||* PER/IADR Congress in Helsinki, Finland.|